What We Believe
Music is the language of the spirit. It can change the world because it can change people. Where mere words fail, music speaks. Music is one of the greatest gifts and tools that God has given us; yet, it is just that – a tool. Music does not replace our need for God; rather, it helps us to grow closer to Him. Ministry through music comes with a great burden and responsibility. Because of it’s potency, we must handle music with care – ensuring that its message is God-honoring and for His glory – not our own.
Therefore, our purpose is to unashamedly give reason for the hope [faith] that we have in Jesus through the transformative power/influence of audio and video media (1 Peter 3:15). We strive to accomplish this through transparency and authenticity (Ephesians 4:25) while maintaining a spirit of quality and excellence that is worthy of Him. Through more than just music, we intend to serve the community within our reach directly, intentionally and lovingly (Galatians 5:13) through fellowship and with humility.
Statement Of Faith
- The non-negotiables: The doctrines of the Trinity, the deity of Christ, the bodily resurrection, human sinfulness, the atoning work of Christ on the cross, and salvation by grace through faith make up the essential, distinctive nature of Christianity. In regards to these essential doctrines, there can be no conflicting opinions of those who call themselves true followers of Christ. (2 Corinthians 3:5)
- I am a student of the Word and lover of scripture: There is no denying my passion for the Word. My walk in faith is a continuous #GrowthInProgress – as I continue to seek the word, so shall I grow in the Word. (Romans 10:17)
- I am accountable to the Body of Christ: I am active in my local fellowship. I am a contributor to the body. I am a part of a spirit-filled community of believers who share in the beliefs of the basic truths of the Christian faith. (1 Peter 5:5)
- I choose to walk in Holiness: I am a sinner by nature. Jesus died so that I may be forgiven of my sins. I walk in repentance; therefore, I choose to live in a way in which I will experience continued growth in Holiness over time. (2 Corinthians 3:18).
- I believe in the power of prayer: I embrace prayer as a lifestyle. Prayer is at the heart of my relationship with God. (Philipians 4:6).
- My ministry extends beyond music: My service extends beyond music. When I can no longer record or perform on stage, I will continue to profess my love for Christ at every opportunity. (Colossians 1:25)